GoalNepal supporters from USA have donated Nrs 15,000 to referee Santosh Chaudhary through GoalNepal Foundation.
Referee trio, Subash Thapa (Miami), Sagar Khadka (Massachusetts) and Bikram Subba (Kentucky) jointly donated Nrs 15,000 to referee Chaudhary, who recently lost his home and land in a flood.
GoalNepal US ambassador Jitu Kaka Basnet initiated the campaign.
CEO of Biba Media Group Mr. Bikram Thapa has thanked ambassador Jitu Kaka and three others for their support.
"GoalNepal is committed for the development of Nepalese football. We have always stepped in when players, referees and the officials were in need of support. We hope this support will heal the pain of referee Chaudhary", said Thapa.
If you want to support referee Chaudhary, please contact in following numbers:
प्रदिप बस्नेत 9806012556
लोकराज ढुङ्गाना 9806057307
श्याम दनुवार 9844686161
लखन जसवाल 9842743013
लिला बास्कोटा 9817097202
- Former Morang XI Players Help Ailing Prem Subba Financially
- Dhaijan Charali FC Hands Cash Assistance To Prem Limbu
- C Division Champs Jhapa Football Club To Be Felicitated In Jhapa
- Jhapa: Sangam FC Into The Final Of Kakarvitta Football Training Centre U-14 City League
- Jhapa: Happy FC Into The Final Of Kakarvitta Football Training Center U-14 City League
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP