The kick-off of the 2020-21 UAE Pro League season has been pushed to October.
The UAE Pro League said the decision was made in coordination with the United Arab Emirates Football Association.
"The decision follows consultations and coordination with the relevant UAE authorities," the UAE Pro League said in a statement on social media.
The new fixture dates will be announced at a later date, the statement added.
The 2020-21 season was scheduled to kick off with the UAE League Cup on Thursday with the UAE Pro League starting on September 9.
The 2019-20 season was cancelled due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- AFC Invites Biddings For Hosting Asian Cup 2023 After China Backs Out
- AFC Prez Backs FIFA Prez Infantino's Intention To Stand For Re-election In 2023
- Gianni Infantino Praises The Success Of Asian Football
- AFC U-17 & U-20 Asian Cup Draws Later This Month
- AFC Asian Cup 2023: China Bows Out Of Hosting Rights