Peace Zone Championship 2020 is confirmed to be played in the month of September & October in USA.
Peace Zone cup is a football tournament organised with an aim to enhance and encourage children, youths and adults towards sports.
Eight best sporting clubs from different states/cities will participate in the tournament with a motto of honesty, humility, discipline and professionalism.
Peace Zone Championship Cup 2020 championship details :
Registration Ends : 2 September 2020
Group Stage : September 18-20, September 25-27, 2020
Semi Finals : October 10 2020
Finals : October 11 2020
Peace Zone Championship Cup 2020 Tournament Format
Group Stage : The eight teams will be divided into two groups - A and B through lucky-draw after the registration ends. 4 teams from each group will compete against each other in this round and the top 2 teams will qualify for the knockout stage. 1 game will be played per day.
Semi Finals: The top 2 teams from each group in the group stage will enter the semi finals. The topper of Group A will compete with the runners up of Group B and the topper of Group B will compete with the runners up of Group A. Each winning team will enter the finals to compete for the trophy.
Finals : The finals will take place on 11th of October 2020.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
- USA: Hosts Louisville Rising Stars Vs Raja Babu FC In The Final Of 1st Louisville Challenge Cup
- USA: Columbus United Wins Title Of Peace Zone Championship Cup
- Abhisek Rijal's Mohameddan Sporting Club Secures I-League Berth
- USA: 9th Dashain Cup Tomorrow; Former Nepal International Basanta Thapa To Be Honored
- I-League QFs: Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Stars In Mohameddan Sporting Club's Win