Nepal international Abhisek Rijal has joined Indian B Division club, Mohameddan sporting club.
According to Rabindra Chand, who made the deal possible, the deal is for three years. Chand is the brother of Nepal interntional, Rohit Chand.
Both parties have agreed not to reveal monetary deals.
The deal is effective from August 18, 2020.
Rijal will play for the Kolkata based club in I-League II and Calcutta league. He has been registered at Indian Football Association (IFA) under Asian player quota.
Rijal had earlier played from Maldives B Division club for a month.
Rohit Chand (Persija Jakarta, Indonesia), Kiran Chemjong (Minerva Punjab, India) & Jagjeet Shrestha (Para Hills Knights, Australia) are other players who play in competitive league abroad.
- Team Bikram Lama Beats Team Ananta Tamang In A Friendly Match
- Friendly Match Between National Team Members: Ananta Team A Vs Bikram Team B - LIVE
- Dona Thapa Feeling Much Better Now - Update
- Nepal National Team Members Support Orphanage Centre With Two Projectors
- Nepal Coach AA Trims National Team Squad
Second Training Session Of Team Nepal In Kuwait City