The agenda for the 70th FIFA Congress, which will take place as an online event from Zurich, Switzerland, on Friday, 18 September 2020 at 15:00 (CET), has been confirmed and is now available on FIFA.com.
The following are among the items on the agenda:
The results for 2019 – the first year of the 2019-2022 cycle – show that FIFA consolidated its solid financial position and was performing well within budget, with a higher revenue than forecast and all expense categories under control. Thanks to this strong financial footing, the organisation is in a position to provide much-needed support to the football community during the unprecedented crisis caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. Furthermore, the projected result before taxes and financial result for the 2019-2022 cycle can be confirmed, despite the impact of the pandemic.
In addition, the agenda includes the proposed amendments to the Regulations Governing the Application of the Statutes and to the FIFA Statutes and Standing Orders of the Congress.
All documents and information related to these items are also available on FIFA’s digital platforms.
The FIFA Congress will be streamed live on FIFA.com and will be followed by a press conference.
Further details concerning media accreditation will be communicated in due course.
- The Best FIFA Football Awards™ 2020 to be held on 17 December
- FIFA Prez Infantino Tested Corona Virus Positive
- FIFA Secretary General Inducted Into International Women’s Forum Hall of Fame
- FIFA World Cup 2022™ First Sustainability Progress Report Published
- Second Meeting Of Concussion Expert Group Recommends Trials Of Additional Permanent Substitutions