Kaski district football association has provided COVID relief to players, referees & its employees.
The FA provided relief to 50 (40 players and ten employees) in Pokhara on Friday. Players received Nrs 2500 each.
Central ANFA provided NRs 75,000 while Lions club of Pokhara centennial provided Nrs 40,000 to Kaski DFA.
Kaski DFA officials and other guests were present in the program.
- Kaski: Gandaki Province Govt Honors SAMBA & Suman Aryal With Cash Prizes
- ANFA VP Bir Bahadur Khadka In Pokhara To Start Investigation On Kaski DFA
- 18th Aaha! RARA Gold Cup MVP Ajit Bhandari Gets His Prize
- VP Bir Bahadur Khadka To Lead New Committee To Investigate On Kaski DFA President
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium