Pharsatikar FC, Rupandehi has donated Nrs 55,555 to Dhurmus Suntali Foundation.
The foundation is constructing a sport complex in Bharatpur metro, Chitwan by crowd fund.
Club president Mukesh Kunwar said they feel glad to contribute something to the project.
He thanked club members for the unity shown towards the donation drive.
- Rupandehi: Butwal Sub Metro Setting Up Isolation Camp At ANFA Butwal Complex
- Rupandehi DFA Supports Butwal Sub Metro With Nrs 1 Lakh
- Rupandehi: Jharna Sports Club Hands Over Nrs 1,01,000 & Daily Essentials To Tilottama Municipality
- ANFA Rupandehi Is Ready To Help Players In Need
- Rupandehi: Leo Bikram Memorial Cup Kicks Off