All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has done much needed preparation ahead of PCR test of Nepal national team players. The FA confirms that PCR test of the players will be done in a couple of days.
The FA is starting national team training session from August 17 at Nepal Army HQ grounds.
On Thursday, ANFA - in association with Sundar Dhoka Saathi Sewa - sprayed disinfectant at ANFA complex. It also pasted marker on the floor to convey message of physical distancing.
The FA will also follow WHO/FIFA guidelines in national team training. FIFA has already sent circular to all member associations.
Some players - who are from outside the valley - are in hotel quarantine while other players are either at home or in barracks (Departmental players).
Nepal is hosting Chinese Taipei, Australia and Jordan at home in the month of October and November.
- ANFA Creates Jobs For AFC Licensed Coaches !
- ANFA Meets With Nepal APF & Nepal Police To Discuss About Development Of The Game
- ANFA Holds Webinar About Club Licensing With A Division Clubs
- ANFA Webinar Reviews Online Reporting System
- ANFA Conducting Various Coaching Courses But Taking Certain Charge
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium