ANFA has confirmed USD 1,00,000 COVID relief to DFAs, clubs, players, coaches, gold cup organizers and its employees.
The emergency meeting held on Tuesday confirmed the amount, which is assisted by the world governing body, FIFA.
The meeting confirmed that they would spend not more than 1,00,000 USD which needs to be audited within a month.
The grant is taken from operation cost that FIFA provides to the member association.
- Football Legend Diego Maradona Passes Away
- Karnali Province CM Visits ANFA Complex, Satdobato
- ANFA Referee Committee Nominates Prajwol Chhetri & Prakash Nath Shrestha To FIFA
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa Tested Coronavirus Positive
- Nepal Football Referee Association Supports Two Referees With NRs 50,000 Cash Each
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic