All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) jas decided to start Nepal national team training from July.
The emergency meeting held on Tuesday decided to start training for upcoming matches in FIFA World Cup qualifiers and AFC Asian Cup 2023 qualifiers.
Nepal is yet to play against Chinese Taipei, Australia and Jordan at home.
The FA has appointed VP Upendra Man Singh the chairman of the committee that steers the preparation for the matches.
The FA said they will take permission from National sports council, health ministry and sports ministry before starting the training.
The FA will get clearance from AFC and FIFA soon they will send approval from the said Nepalese authorities.
The Asian Football Confederation (AFC), in consultation with FIFA, recently announced the proposed match dates for the remaining matches of Round 2 in the FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022 and AFC Asian Cup China 2023 Asian Qualifiers, which were originally scheduled to take place in March and June 2020.
Matchdays 7 and 8 are now scheduled to take place on October 8 and 13, 2020 respectively while Matchdays 9 and 10 are due to kick off on November 12 and 17, 2020.
- Nepal Drops One Position Down In FIFA World Ranking
- AFC Asian Cup China 2023™ Qualifiers Final Round To Be Played In Centralised Venues
- Nepal Returns Home From Maldives; Government Announces Nrs 5 Lakh Each
- Nepal Coach AA Urges Nepali Fans To Welcome The Team At The Airport In Grand Fashion
- Kusma Municipality Announces Nrs 2 Lakh For Nepal National Team
Coach AA Not Happy With Indian Coach Igor Stimac