The Qatar Stars League will resume on July 24, the Qatar Football Association announced on Sunday.
In an announcement on social media, the QFA said the 2019-20 QSL season will conclude on August 26.
Football in Qatar was suspended on March 14, following the outbreak of the COVID-19 coronavirus. The season was halted with five rounds remaining.
Al Duhail were leading the standings on 42 points with Al Rayyan four behind. Defending champions Al Sadd were third on 32 points.
- GWC Announced As Regional Supporter and Official Logistics Provider for FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™
- AFC and AURORA Expand Pioneering Youth Development Programme Across Asia
- AFC Prez Khalifa: The Return Of Asian Competition Offers A Noble Message In The Fight Against COVID-19 Pandemic
- COVID Pandemic: Former Iraq International Passes Away
- Asian Football: Football Resumes In Thailand and Vietnam