Former Nepal international Ranjit Shrestha says he is recovering from COVID19 infection.
Taking it to social media, Shrestha said he was recovering. He is based in Dubai.
"My third test has come negative. I still have one more test to be done. I hope it will come negative again. I would like to thank all for the kind support", said Shrestha.
Here is the video link
- DFW Himalayas FC Organizing 6th Annual Nepali New Year Cup On May 29-30, 2021
- Japan: 7-A-Side Running Cup 2021 On May 30; LIVE On GoalNepal
- USA: 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup 2021 From June 11; Winners To Get USD 10,000 !
- New Zealand: NNFSC Handovers Sporting Kit To Nepal United FC
- Rohit Chand Wins PIALA MENPORA 2021 With Persija Jakarta