Former Nepal international Ranjit Shrestha says he is recovering from COVID19 infection.
Taking it to social media, Shrestha said he was recovering. He is based in Dubai.
"My third test has come negative. I still have one more test to be done. I hope it will come negative again. I would like to thank all for the kind support", said Shrestha.
Here is the video link
- Australia: Jagjeet Shrestha Joins NPL Side Para Hills Knights
- Hong Kong Born Nepalese Attacker Sneha Limbu: I Want To Play For FC Barcelona Or Any Top Club In The World
- USA: Louisville Rising Stars Vs Pathari FC In The Final Of Friendly Tournament; LIVE On GoalNepal
- USA: Dallas Gurkhas Organizing Solidarity Cup 2020
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020