Dhankuta women's team has entered semifinals of Sukhani martyr memorial gold cup football tournament in Jhapa.
Dhankuta defeated Parijat women's team 4-3 (PSO) in quarterfinal match played at Arjundhara on Saturday.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle.
Rima Tamang became the shero of the match and received Nrs 3000 cash.
Letang women's is playing against Myanglung sports development committee, Terathum today.
Sukhani martyr memorial foundation is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 1,25,000.
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
- Chulachuli Women’s Football Club & Chulachuli Youth Supporters Donate 16200 rs To Samikchhya Magar
- All Nepal Women Football Association Supports Samikchya Magar With Nrs 12,000
- Belbari Naksalbari Club Hands Over Nrs 16,000 To Samikchhya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls