Dhankuta women's team has entered semifinals of Sukhani martyr memorial gold cup football tournament in Jhapa.
Dhankuta defeated Parijat women's team 4-3 (PSO) in quarterfinal match played at Arjundhara on Saturday.
Both teams played 0-0 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle.
Rima Tamang became the shero of the match and received Nrs 3000 cash.
Letang women's is playing against Myanglung sports development committee, Terathum today.
Sukhani martyr memorial foundation is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 1,25,000.
- FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Will Break New Ground
- AFC President Endorses Historic Australia/New Zealand Bid
- Brazil Withdraws From Race To Host 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls