After fearing loss, Makwanpur district FA officials didn't turn up in the district assembly today (on Thursday) in Hetauda.
The assembly was supposed to be held at Bal Kumari Party Palace but incumbent district FA officials didn't turn up in the venue.
Nine district clubs are eligible for the election. Five of them have formed an alliance to support Tika Lama.
Suspended Ganesh Thapa backed Rajendra Shrestha, incumbent district FA president, said that central ANFA didn't send central representative for the assembly. He didn't want to make further comment citing sore throat.
Five clubs officials have asked district administration to look after the matter. They accused current leadership of dissolving district football association.
District FA had earlier confirmed and sent a letter to central ANFA with nine eligible clubs. Now they say they made mistake while sending the name of the teams.
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa Congratulates Team For Gold; Promises EXCITING Reward
- It's Not Nepal U23, Nepal Blue Will Play Against J-League U22 Team In A Friendly Match
- FIFA/AFC Will Slap Heavy Fine To ANFA If They Follow NSC Suit
- ANFA's Road Side Garden Inaugurated
- 13th SA Games Cramped Football Schedule Raises Question
ANFA's Road Side Garden Inaugurated