aJ international pvt ltd and Chitwan DFA are jointly organizing 2nd Bharatpur gold cup football tournament in Bharatpur from Falgun 24, 2076.
The organizers held the press meet today in Bharatpur where they informed the winning amount.
"The winners will get Nrs 10 lakh while runners up team will get Nrs 5 lakh", CEO of aJ international Alok Pratap Rana told GoalNepal.
"Bharatpur Gold Cup 2020 is going to be bigger and better. we will do our best to make it one of the celebrated gold cups of Nepal, said Rana.
10 teams will take part in the event. According to tournament coordinator Prakash Bhujel, six A Division teams will take part.
"We will honor the man of the match with Nrs 10,000. The most valuable player will get Nrs 50,000", said Bhujel.
Chitwan DFA president Shree Krishna Karki requested all for support to make the event memorable one.
The estimated budget of the event is NRs 60 lakh.
GoalNepal is the official web partner of the event.
- Chitwan DFA Distributes Sporting Gears & Thermal Gun To 28 Clubs
- Chitwan: Liverpool Fans Nepal Donates NRs 2 Lakh To Dhurmus Suntali Foundation
- Chitwan DFA Provides COVID Relief To 32 Players
- Chitwan: Bharatpur FC Supports Underprivileged In COVID Lockdown
- Chitwan: Catchy Tours & Travels Sponsors Sporting Gears To Chitwan Veterans FC
Bishal Cement Nuwakot Gold Cup: Nuwakot Vs Chitwan (MATCH HIGHLIGHTS)