Waling played 1-1 draw against Bansgadhi municipality in Chandrapur deputy mayor cup football tournament today at Chandrapur, Rautahat.
Ajita Gharti Magar put Bansgadhi ahead in the match but Manmaya Damai leveled the score for Waling in 88th minute.
Surakshya Sukhariya from Bansgadhi became the player of the match and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
In the second match, defending champions Biratnagar defeated Birendranagar municipality 1-0.
Sabitri Magar scored the match winner in 72nd minute and received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Chandrapur municipality is organizing the championship.
- FIFA Women's World Cup 2023 Will Break New Ground
- Rautahat DFA Constructs Its Office With FIFA Grassroots Infra Development Fund
- AFC President Endorses Historic Australia/New Zealand Bid
- Brazil Withdraws From Race To Host 2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls