Kaski police has nabbed controversial MLA Rajiv Gurung from Lakeside, Pokhara.
Police took action against him today after Milan Gurung, Kaski DFA president, filed first information report (FIR) on Wednesday.
MLA Gurung had manhandled him in the opening ceremony of Gandaki province league for not arranging ground and accommodation to team Manang, which is taking part in Gandaki province league.
MLA Gurung had also threatened to slap ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa.
- Kaski: MLA Chandra Mohan Gauchan Provides Relief To Workers At Pokhara Stadium
- Construction Of Football Ground Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium In Final Phase
- Aerial View Of New Pokhara Stadium Will Mesmerize You - PICTORIAL
- NSC Constructing Practice Field At Pokhara Sports Complex During Lockdown
- New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium Begins - VIDEO
New Practice Field Adjacent To Pokhara Stadium