Satasidham sporting club has officially begun preparation for 3rd Satashi gold cup football tournament.
Organizing the press meet at Jhiljile Jhapa, organizers said that the winners would get Nrs 6 lakh.
The event will kick off on Falgun 3-10. Eight teams are taking part in the event, which will be played at Ganeshman Singh education foundation grounds.
Club VP Furba Tamang said clubs like MMC, Three Star, Machhindra club, Tribhuwan Army club, Chyasal youth have confirmed their participation.
The champions will get Nrs 6 lakh and runners up team will get Nrs 3 lakh. The most valuable player of the event will get Nrs 50,000. The highest goal scorer will get Nrs 25,000.
Tournament committee president Ramesh Lawati said they expected support from all to make the event successful.
- Jhapa DFA Provides COVID Relief To Players
- Jhapa: Schoolchaun FC, Gauradaha Trying To Uplift Grassroots Movement
- ANFA's Senior VP Pankaj Nembang Supports Mechinagar Municipality With Nrs 51,000
- Jhapa: Kankai Women's Team Clinches Title Of Sukhani Martyr Memorial Cup
- Jhapa FC Enters Final Of District Wide 9-A-Side Championship
JALTHAL FC JHAPA ENTERS SFs 2nd BHAGIMAN MEMORIAL CUP