All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has slaped a fine of NRs 50,000 each to MMC and Machhindra for failing to maintain discipline in the team bench.
The FA said they had taken the action on Thursday after disciplinary committe launched the investigation over the brawl occured during MMC-Machhindra FC league match at Dasharath stadium.
Players from both teams were involved in a ugly brawl post 2-2 draw on January 6, 2019.
Some players have been banned for five matches and some are banned for two matches. Even the kit manager has been suspended.
- ANFA Releases Fixtures Of Martyr's Memorial B Division League
- FIFA/AFC Congratulates Nepal League Champs Machhindra Club
- Sunsari: Province 1 Referee Course Kicks Off In Dharan
- B Division & C Division Teams Will Get Prep Money Of Nrs 10 Lakh & 7 Lakh
- ANFA Announces Nrs 15 Lakh To The Winner Of National Women's League
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA