All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) has taken a stern action against those players who were found guilty during MMC-MFC league match.
The FA said they had decided to impose five match ban to Jagjeet Shrestha (MMC) and Ashok Baral (MMC) plus Nrs 10,000 fine each.
They have also imposed two match ban to Ranjan Bista (MMC) and Deepak Rai, Devendra Tamang & Bijaya Dhimal (Machhindra Club).
ANFA disciplinary committee investigated the issue and has taken action within three days post incident.
The FA has also taken action against kit manager of MMC, Shiva Lama. He has been suspended for all remaining league matches and has also been told to pay Nrs 10,000 fine.
Editors note: Ranjan Bista (MMC) and Deepak Rai, Devendra Tamang & Bijaya Dhimal don't need to pay Nrs 10,000. Mistake is regretted.
- ANFA Releases Fixtures Of Martyr's Memorial B Division League
- FIFA/AFC Congratulates Nepal League Champs Machhindra Club
- Sunsari: Province 1 Referee Course Kicks Off In Dharan
- B Division & C Division Teams Will Get Prep Money Of Nrs 10 Lakh & 7 Lakh
- ANFA Announces Nrs 15 Lakh To The Winner Of National Women's League
NEPAL'S FIRST FEMALE FIFA REFEREE | KALPANA SHARMA