United FC Melbourne has clinched GNVC soccer league for the recor 5th time. GNCV Soccer league 2019 has concluded in Melbourne on Sunday.
United FC Melbourne appearing in their historical 10th consecutive finale outplayed the emerging The Himalayan Tiger FC, 6-1.
Along with this win, United FC Melbourne became the first club in the history book to lift the title for the 5th time.
Captain Sajan Thapa Magar from United FC Melbourne was awarded, “BEST PLAYER” of the tournament along with the, ”MAN OF THE MATCH” in the final whilst Vice captain Bishwo Gurung From United FC Melbourne bagged,”Highest Scorer” of the tournament with 18 goals.
United FC legends Ekjan Tuladhar and Suraj Shrestha appeared in their 10th consecutive finale of GNCV Soccer league.
The duo are the only players to appear in the finale of all episodes of GNCV Soccer league. Royal western Football Club defeated Himalayan FC to consolidate them with 3rd place.
- Japan: 7-A-Side Running Cup 2021 On July 11; LIVE On GoalNepal
- Australia Based Jagjeet Shrestha Still Aims To Play For Nepal Again
- USA: BYSC Wins Title Of 2nd Minnesotta Championship
- Preparation Completed For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000 !
- Japan: Shizuoka United Supports Rabi Lamichane Foundation