Nepal national U23 team held training session today at Dasharath stadium after four years. The stadium was badly damaged by 2015 Gorkha EQ and was unable to play the game.
It took Nepal government almost four and half years to renovate the complex.
Team decided to train at renovated stadium to feel the new grass.
Nepal is hosting SA Games 2019 from December 1-10 in three cities; Kathmandu, Pokhara and Janakpur.
Men's football will be played at Dasharath stadium while women's football will be played at Pokhara stadium.
Bikesh Kuthu, Arpan Karki, Deep Karki
Ananta Tamang, Suman Aryal, Bikram Lama, Bikash Khawash, Mikchen Tamang, Chirring Gurung, Rajesh Pariyar
Sujal Shrestha (C), Sunil Bal, Hemant Thapa Magar, Nitin Thapa, Sesehang Amdangbe, Tej Tamang,
Rajiv Lopchan, Abishek Rijal, Rejin Subba, Prezen Tamang
As per the rule, team can field three senior players (Bikesh Kuthu, Sujal Shrestha & Bikram Lama)
- Nepal In Pot 4 For A Draw Of AFC U23 AFC Cup 2022 Qualifiers
- Nepal U23 Team Provides Nrs 10,000 To Ailing Samikchya Magar
- ANFA Exco Meeting Confirms Prize Money Of Nrs 5,50,000 To SAG Gold Medal Winners
- SA Games Gold Medalist Tej Tamang Honored By Mankamana School
- Sujal Shrestha & Coaches From Dhankuta Honored With Nrs 25,000 Cash Each
Dasharath Stadium Is Almost Ready To Host 13th SA Games