Humble Bhutan Prime Minister, Lotay Tshering has visited team hotel to appreciate Nepal national team players.
Tshering was accompanied by BFF president Dasho Ugyen Tsechup Dorji this evening.
Other Bhutan FF officials were also present in the program.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa and other officals met PM Tshering and discussed about the football in the region.
- Kathmandu: England FA Officials Land K-Town To Sign An MoU With ANFA For A Friendly Match
- Nepal Remains Unchanged In FIFA World Ranking
- Nepal National Team Playing A Friendly Match Against Japan U22 & J-League Mix Team
- Nepal Drops Three Position Down To 170 In FIFA World Ranking
- Team Nepal Returns Home After Playing Home Fixture !
Nepal Coach Johan Kalin - Everybody Knows It's Big Game Against Kuwait