Humble Bhutan Prime Minister, Lotay Tshering has visited team hotel to appreciate Nepal national team players.
Tshering was accompanied by BFF president Dasho Ugyen Tsechup Dorji this evening.
Other Bhutan FF officials were also present in the program.
ANFA president Karma Tsering Sherpa and other officals met PM Tshering and discussed about the football in the region.
- Arik Bista Recovers From Coronavirus
- Nepal International Rohit Chand: Failure Motivated Me To Work Harder
- Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Joins Indian B Division Club Mohameddan Sporting Club
- PCR Test Of Remaining 23 Players Nagative
- ANFA Releases Players After AFC/FIFA Postpones World Cup Qualifiers
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium