Nepal APF has entered quarterfinals of 3rd Chandragiri gold cup football tournament at Naikap, Kathmandu.
Nepal APF defeated Sankata club 4-2 on penalties to enter last eight. Both teams played 1-1 draw in regulation time before inviting a spot kick battle.
Amit Tamang and Kshitiz Raj GT converted their kicks while Messouke and Roman Limbu squandered their kicks for Sankata Club. Sudip Sikrakar, Nabin Lama, Aashish Lama and Rajip Lopchan converted their kicks for Nepal APF.
Goalie Amrit Chaudhary, who blocked two spot kicks, was awarded the man of the match prize. He received Nrs 5,000 cash.
Brigade Boys club will play against Nepal Army on November 21.
Deep Sikha yuwa samuha is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 6,50,000.
- 1988 Dasharath Stadium Disaster - Black Day Of Nepalese Football Marks 32 Yrs
- Kailali: Nepal APF Enters SFs Of 4th Far West Khaptad Gold Cup
- Kathmandu: 1st Inter College Football Tournament From Chaitra 1
- Nepal APF Plays Stalemate With BBC In Their Last Match
- Nepal APF Beats Friends To Breathe Sigh Relief At Bottom
Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial A Division League: MMC Vs Nepal APF