Nepal national team has just landed at Paro international Airport.
Team landed Paro after onw hour flight from Kathmandu. Team will now take 1 hr ride to Thimpu.
The match against Kuwait will be played at Changlimithang stadium at 2:45 PM NST on November 19, 2019.
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers: Nepal's Home Matches - Two In October & Another In November
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium