FC Ace has lifted the title of 4th Jyoti cup 2019 in Hong Kong.
FC Ace defeated Soltee FC 2-0 on penalties to lift the title.
The champions received HLD 15000 and runners up team got HKD 8000.
Suren Gurung was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament.
14 teams took part in the event, which was organized by Jyoti FC.
- Malaysia: PYC Johorbaru Wins Title Of Himalayan Gold Cup
- Sabitra Bhandari Strikes As Gokulam FC Wins Indian Women's League Match
- Anita Basnet Involved Sethu FC Beats FC Kolhapur City In Indian Women’s League
- Japan: 1st NJFA Running Cup On February 9
- Malaysia: Preparation Almost Completed For 4th Indam Gold Cup 2020; LIVE On GoalNepal Platform