FC Ace has lifted the title of 4th Jyoti cup 2019 in Hong Kong.
FC Ace defeated Soltee FC 2-0 on penalties to lift the title.
The champions received HLD 15000 and runners up team got HKD 8000.
Suren Gurung was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament.
14 teams took part in the event, which was organized by Jyoti FC.
- USA: Peace Zone Championship Cup 2020 Reveals Fixtures; LIVE On GoalNepal
- USA: Peace Zone Championship Cup 2020 Confirmed
- Nepali Youth Wins Title Of World Panna House Invitational Street Football Championship
- Jagjeet Shrestha's Para Hills Knights Goes Down To Adelaid City FC
- Australia: Jagjeet Shrestha Joins NPL Side Para Hills Knights