Boys Union Club has entered final of 3rd Dangihat gold cup football tournament in Morang.
Boys Union defeated Church Boys United Kathmandu 4-0 in semifinal match played at Bhaunne, Dangihat on Thursday.
Messouke scored a brace (74', 77') while Bittu Tamang scored another in 74th minute. Another goal was scored in an own post by Bikash Rai.
BUC defender Tampi Ernest became the man of the match.
Hosts Dangihat FC will play against Dharan FC in second semifinal match on Friday.
Dangihat FC is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 3 lakh.
- Bhangbari FC Jhapa Wins Title Of Sundar Haraicha Cup
- Sundar Haraicha Cup: Bhangbari FC Jhapa Vs Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Final Today
- Morang: Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Enters FINAL Of Sundar Haraicha Cup
- 2nd Sundar Haraicha Cup SF: Nepal Muslim Yuwa Samuha Vs Nepal APF Eastern Today
- Morang: Bangbari FC Jhapa Enters FINAL Of Sundar Haraicha Gold Cup
6th Rumpum Udayapur Gold Cup: Morang Stuns Nepal Police - MATCH HIGHLIGHTS