Everest FC has entered final of 4th Barah gold cup football tournament at Barahkshetra, Sunsari.
Everest FC defeated Dhankuta FC 3-0 thanks to a brace from in-form Nishan Limbu.
Limbu struck in 14th and 61st minute while Tirtha Basnet scored another in 54th minute to ensure a comfortable victory.
Two goal hero Limbu became the man of the match.
Church Boys United will play against Everest FC in the final match on Saturday.
Barahkshetra FC is organizing the championship.
- It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium - VIDEO
- Sunsari DFA Provides COVID Relief To 30 Players
- Sunsari DFA To Distribute Nrs 2500 Each To 30 As COVID Relief
- Sunsari: New Star FC Supports Barahkshetra Municipality With Nrs 55,555
- Sunsari: Eleven Arrows Provides Monetary Support To Duhabi Municipality
It Is Taking Too Long Time To Construct Itahari Stadium