Nepal national Futsal team is playing against Tajikistan national Futsal team in AFC Futsal championship qualifiers today.
The match will be played at Ghadir Hall at 3:15 PM NST.
Nepal coach Bishnu Gurung said they had prepared well for the event.
"We have prepared well for the event. This is a different team. I want our opponents to have some respect for us", said Gurung.
Skipper Bijaya Gurung said they were worried about playing surface.
"We didn't practice in real Futsal court in Nepal. We are new to this playing surface. But we will give our best", said skipper Gurung.
- Nepal Futsal Team Coach Gurung Says He Will Appeal Against AFC Decision
- AFC Futsal Championship Qualifiers: Nepal Lose To Afghanistan
- AFC Slaps A Fine Of USD 1000 To Nepal Futsal Team Coach Bishnu Gurung !
- Nepal Crashes Out From AFC Futsal Championship Qualifiers
- AFC Futsal Championship Qualifiers: Nepal Suffers Defeat To Tajikistan