Nepal U15 girls team is playing against India U15 in the opening match of SAFF U15 girls championship on Wednesday.
The match will be played at Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu at 3:15 PM NST.
Head coach Rakesh Shrestha said they were ready for the match.
"We will give 100% against India. We will play an attacking game against them", said Shrestha.
Skipper Priti Rai said they were physically and mentally fit for the match.
"We have improved a lot from our training sessions. We will play our best against India", said Rai.
There are just four teams (India, Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh) in the group. Top two teams after round robin matches will go through finals.
- Nepal National Women's Team, Coach Hari Khadka & Officials Donate Nrs 50,000 To Ailing Samikchhya Magar
- Nepal Women’s Team Drops Two Position Down To 99
- Nepal Internationals Return Home From India
- ANFA Announces Nrs 1,50,000 Each To SA Games Silver Medal Winning Team
- Friendly Match - Nepal U15 Vs Bhutan U15 - LIVE
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS