Nepal U15 girls team is playing against India U15 in the opening match of SAFF U15 girls championship on Wednesday.
The match will be played at Changlimithang stadium, Thimpu at 3:15 PM NST.
Head coach Rakesh Shrestha said they were ready for the match.
"We will give 100% against India. We will play an attacking game against them", said Shrestha.
Skipper Priti Rai said they were physically and mentally fit for the match.
"We have improved a lot from our training sessions. We will play our best against India", said Rai.
There are just four teams (India, Nepal, Bhutan and Bangladesh) in the group. Top two teams after round robin matches will go through finals.
- Nepal International MF, Dipa Rai Undergoes Leg Surgery
- Nepal Women’s Team Drops Nine Position To 101 In FIFA World Ranking
- ANFA Bids Farewell To Four Nepal Internationals To Pakistan
- Nepal Women's Team Skipper Renuka Nagarkoti Ties Nuptial Knot
- Nepal Women Team's FIFA Ranking Remains Unchanged Due To COVID Pandemic
NEPAL WOMEN'S VS KYRGYZ REPUBLIC 8-0 | MATCH HIGHLIGHTS