Nepal national team has reached Canberra from Sydney on Tuesday afternoon.
The team travelled four hours on road to reach Canberra.
After spending six day training camp in Sydney, team reached Australian capital to play a "historic" match against Australia on October 10, 2019.
NRN Australia and Nepalese embassy officials welcomed the team to Canberra.
Training Session Amid Rain
Team held two hours training amid brief rain. Temperature is cooler in Canberra than Sydney.
Coach Kalin said team is in good shape for the match.
Skipper Kiran Chemjong said they had done good preparation for the match.
News/Pics: Roshan Raut/NSJF
- Bhutan PM Lotay Tshering Visits Team Hotel To Appreciate Nepal National Team
- Team Nepal Thanks Bhutanese Supporters For Their Amazing - NEPAL.NEPAL !
- Nepal Fails To Take Thimphu Advantage; Lose 1-0 To Kuwait
- Suvash Gurung Makes Debut For NEPAL
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait - WATCH IT LIVE
Nepal Coach Johan Kalin - Everybody Knows It's Big Game Against Kuwait