Nepal national team has reached Canberra from Sydney on Tuesday afternoon.
The team travelled four hours on road to reach Canberra.
After spending six day training camp in Sydney, team reached Australian capital to play a "historic" match against Australia on October 10, 2019.
NRN Australia and Nepalese embassy officials welcomed the team to Canberra.
Training Session Amid Rain
Team held two hours training amid brief rain. Temperature is cooler in Canberra than Sydney.
Coach Kalin said team is in good shape for the match.
Skipper Kiran Chemjong said they had done good preparation for the match.
News/Pics: Roshan Raut/NSJF
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
- ANFA Decides To Start National Team Training From July
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium