Unity club has entered semifinals of 1st Ramban Tandi gold cup football tournament in Bara.
Unity defeated Yuwa sports club 2-0 in quarterfinal match played on Monday.
Radheshyam Chaudhary and Amar Dangol scored apiece for the winners.
Prashant Bhujel became the man of the match.
Bara XI will play against Hetauda football academy in today's match.
Teams from Bara and Parsa are taking part in the event.
- Bara:APF Bardibas Clinches Title Of Rambaan Tandi Gold Cup
- Unity Club Birgunj Vs APF Bara In The Final Of 1st Ram Baan Tandi Gold Cup
- Bara XI Enters SFs Of Rambaan Tandi Gold Cup
- Nawa Jana Jagriti Yuwa Club Gets Backing Of Siddhababa Engineering Workshop
- Bara: U13 & U16 Players Selection Begins At Simara