Former Nepal international and coach Basanta Gauchan has been re-elected the president of Nepal Japan football association.
Gauchan was re-elected the president in the meeting held in Tokyo on Sunday.
A 17-member exco committee was also formed.
Senior VP: Shiva Khadka
VPs: Sachin Shrestha, Namaste Gurung, Sambodhan Lama, Bishal Karki
General Secretary: Manoj Shrestha
Secretary: Paras Gurung
Treasurer: Akhil Lama
Dy Treasurer: Bharat Thapa
Members: Santosh Pandey, Bhuwan Thapa, Sagar Karki, Subash Tamang, Riten Shrestha
Patron: Tasi Wangdi Lama
Advisers: Bijaya Thakali, Shiva Hari Paudel, Shri Bhakta Gurung, Bikash Shrestha, Rajiv Shrestha, Amrit Gurung, Rabin Sherchan, Michael Gauchan, Ramesh Gurung, Lelin Bhattachan, Prashant Tamang, Roshan Bajimaya
There are 31 Nepalese clubs in Japan.
The association governs these clubs and also works for the development of Nepalese football through various charities.
- USA: Hosts Louisville Rising Stars Vs Raja Babu FC In The Final Of 1st Louisville Challenge Cup
- USA: Columbus United Wins Title Of Peace Zone Championship Cup
- Abhisek Rijal's Mohameddan Sporting Club Secures I-League Berth
- USA: 9th Dashain Cup Tomorrow; Former Nepal International Basanta Thapa To Be Honored
- I-League QFs: Nepal International Abhisek Rijal Stars In Mohameddan Sporting Club's Win