Former Nepal international and coach Basanta Gauchan has been re-elected the president of Nepal Japan football association.
Gauchan was re-elected the president in the meeting held in Tokyo on Sunday.
A 17-member exco committee was also formed.
Senior VP: Shiva Khadka
VPs: Sachin Shrestha, Namaste Gurung, Sambodhan Lama, Bishal Karki
General Secretary: Manoj Shrestha
Secretary: Paras Gurung
Treasurer: Akhil Lama
Dy Treasurer: Bharat Thapa
Members: Santosh Pandey, Bhuwan Thapa, Sagar Karki, Subash Tamang, Riten Shrestha
Patron: Tasi Wangdi Lama
Advisers: Bijaya Thakali, Shiva Hari Paudel, Shri Bhakta Gurung, Bikash Shrestha, Rajiv Shrestha, Amrit Gurung, Rabin Sherchan, Michael Gauchan, Ramesh Gurung, Lelin Bhattachan, Prashant Tamang, Roshan Bajimaya
There are 31 Nepalese clubs in Japan.
The association governs these clubs and also works for the development of Nepalese football through various charities.
- Preparation Completed For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000 !
- Japan: Shizuoka United Supports Rabi Lamichane Foundation
- USA: 16 Teams Finalized In 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup
- USA: Preparation In Full Swing For 2nd Minnesota Champions Cup; Winners To Get USD 10,000
- Nepali Origin Asmita Ale Voted Aston Villa Players' Player Of The Season!