The match between Kuwait and Nepal in FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers will be played at Jabe Al-Ahmad international stadium.
The match will be played on September 5.
Jaber al-Ahmad International Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in the Ardhiyah area of Kuwait City, Kuwait. Completed in 2009, it is used mostly for football matches and athletics
Meanwhile, NRNA Kuwait has appealed all Nepalese football fans in Kuwait to support the team.
Nepal is grouped with Australia, Jordan, Kuwait and Chinese Taipei in the qualifiers.
- Nepal International Bishal Rai Leaves Country For Australia
- Nepal vs Pakistan: Head-to-head Record
- Match Tickets Of Nepal Vs Pakistan Friendly Available On Khalti
- Awas Lamichhane Receives His Maiden National Team Call-up
- One Lucky Winner From Nepal-Pakistan Match To Get A FIFA WC Ticket Of Brazil Vs Cameroon !
Nepal Vs Mauritius 2nd Friendly Match Highlights