The match between Kuwait and Nepal in FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers will be played at Jabe Al-Ahmad international stadium.
The match will be played on September 5.
Jaber al-Ahmad International Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in the Ardhiyah area of Kuwait City, Kuwait. Completed in 2009, it is used mostly for football matches and athletics
Meanwhile, NRNA Kuwait has appealed all Nepalese football fans in Kuwait to support the team.
Nepal is grouped with Australia, Jordan, Kuwait and Chinese Taipei in the qualifiers.
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers: Nepal's Home Matches - Two In October & Another In November
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium