ANFA has decided to send Nepal women’s team to Kyrgyzstan to take part in 4-nation football tournament.
Cheli will compete in Nadezhda Cup 2019 to held in Kyrgyzstan from September 6-13, 2019.
A total of four teams- Nepal, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan will take part in the event.
The FA said the tournament will help the team to tune up ahead of South Asian Games that Nepal is hosting in December.
Former Nepal skipper Hari Khadka is the head coach of the team. Aruna Gurung is the coach of the team.
08/09/2019 Tajikistan vs Uzbekistan
08/09/2019 Kyrgyz Republic vs Nepal
09/09/2019 Uzbekistan vs Nepal
09/09/2019 Tajikistan vs Kyrgyz Republic
10/09/2019 Nepal vs Tajikistan
10/09/2019 Kyrgyz Republic vs Uzbekistan
12/09/2019 Place 3 vs Place 4
12/09/2019 Place 1- Place 2
- FIFA Council Unanimously Approves Expanded 32-team Field For FIFA Women’s World Cup
- Nepal Skipper Niru Thapa: I Want To Retire From International Football With Gold Medal
- Nepal Women's Team Training - VIDEO
- Can Nepal Win Gold In South Asian Games At Home ?
- Nepal National Women's Team Training Kicks Off - PICTORIAL
Nepal Women's Team Preparation For South Asian Games 2019