Australia is hosting Nepal on October 10 in FIFA World Cup round 2 Asian qualifiers.
Football Federation of Australia has started selling tickets for the match, which will be played at GIO stadium, Canberra.
If you're a part of the Football Family, check your inbox to purchase exclusive pre-sale tickets for the match.
If you're not a part of the Football Family, you can still sign up and join to access exclusive pre-sale tickets.
Just click the link below to set up a Football Account, and then check your email after 10.00am AEST on Thursday for a unique link to log in and secure your seat.
From 1.00pm AEST on Thursday, the Football Family pre-sale will close and tickets will be available for the general public to purchase.
FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022™ and AFC Asian Cup China 2023™ – Preliminary Joint Qualification Round 2
Thursday, 10 October 2019
GIO Stadium, Canberra
Nepal have been grouped with Australia, Jordan, Kuwait and Chinese Taipei. It will open the campaign taking on Kuwait on September 5 in Kuwait City.
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait - 18 Days To Go !
- Australia: Nepalese Football Fans Start Buying Tickets For Australia Match
- FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait - 19 Days To Go !
- Skipper Biraj Maharjan Dropped; Rohit & Kiran Not Available For Johor Darul Tazim Match
- Coach Johan Kalin Announces 23-member Squad For A Friendly Match Against Johor Darul Tazim
FIFA World Cup Round 2 Asian Qualifiers: Nepal Vs Kuwait On September 5