Nepal has been grouped with Bhutan, Maldives and Pakistan in SAFF U18 championship.
SAFF held draw in Dhaka on Thursday. Nepal is hosting the championship from September 20-29 at APF stadium, Halchowk.
Group 'A': Nepal, Bhutan, Maldives & Pakistan.
Group 'B': Bangladesh, India & Srilanka.
Top two teams from the group will play semifinals.
Nepal are the defending champions. Nepal will play against Pakistan in the opening match at 11 AM.
- Nepal U18 Squad Shortlisted To 30 From 46
- Nepal U18 Speeds Up Training For SAFF U18 Championship - VIDEO
- SAFF U18 Players Receive Training Kit
- AFC U19 Championship 2020 Qualifiers: Nepal U19 Vs UAE U19 On November 6
- Nepal U19 Groups With UAE, Iran, Kyrgyz Republic In AFC U19 Championship 2020 Qualifiers
NEPAL U18 GETTING READY FOR SAFF U18 CHAMPIONSHIP