Fahad Al Tamimi company is organizing football tournament for Nepalese teams to celebrate Bakra Eid festival in Jubail, Saudi Arabia.
The event will start on August 10 at 5 PM local time. Final match will be played on August 12.
12 teams are taking part in the event, organizing committee member Rabi Pariyar told GoalNepal.
Entry fee is 551 Riyal. The champions will get 5550 Riyal while runners up team will get 3050 Riyal.
- Australia: Jagjeet Shrestha Joins NPL Side Para Hills Knights
- Hong Kong Born Nepalese Attacker Sneha Limbu: I Want To Play For FC Barcelona Or Any Top Club In The World
- USA: Louisville Rising Stars Vs Pathari FC In The Final Of Friendly Tournament; LIVE On GoalNepal
- USA: Dallas Gurkhas Organizing Solidarity Cup 2020
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection