Referees have provided monetary assistance to referee Padam Bahadur Bhujel, whose elder sister is suffering from Kidney ailment.
Team of referees collected Nrs 70,100 for the treatment of his sister.
The money was handed over to Bhujel at ANFA complex on Sunday.
Bhujel thanked his mates for the support.
- ANFA Starts Discussion With Coaches Through Webinar
- Football Returns In Vietnam As Cup Competition Kicks Off
- ANFA Holds Virtual Class For Its Goalkeeping Coaches
- ANFA Unveils Technical Report and Statistics Of Qatar Airways Martyr's Memorial 'A' Division League 2076
- ANFA Takes Action Against Lalitpur DFA President Purushottam Thapa
Latest Update From Dasharath Stadium