Nepal will know about its opponents on July 17 draw to be held in KL, Malaysia.
It is sure that Nepal will compete against higher ranked teams in the qualifiers. There is new coach in the team, Johan Kalin. With his assistant Kiran Shrestha, he has made it clear to the players that only fit players will make the final cut.
Here are the latest pics from training:
- FIFA World Cup Qualifiers: Nepal's Home Matches - Two In October & Another In November
- Abhisek Rijal: We Need To Remain Positive During These Times Of Uncertainty
- ANFA Starts Prep For Upcoming Qualifiers Through Webinar
- Dasharath Stadium Gets Regular Maintenance During COVID Lockdown (VIDEO)
- Can ANFA & Nepal Internationals Take Advantage Of New Rule In Indian Super League ?
Regular Maintainance At Dasharath Stadium