Nepal skipper Biraj Maharjan is currently touring United States.
He attended the event organized by Nepalese Amricans in California. He also presented Nepal jersey to the senator of California state.
“It’s my great honor and privileged to meet n greet with the honorable California State Senator (Bob Archuleta) in the opening ceremony of 4th Nepalese American Convention held on July 5th-7th,2019 in Los Angeles", said Maharjan.
The event was organized by F1 Group in association with Himalayan Helping Hand for uplifting identity as Nepalese Americans.
"I would like to thank Bishwo Subedi (Bash), F1 Group, Himalayan Helping Hand and the entire family member of Nepalese American Convention for inviting me to USA", added Maharjan.
- Hong Kong Born Nepalese Attacker Sneha Limbu: I Want To Play For FC Barcelona Or Any Top Club In The World
- USA: Louisville Rising Stars Vs Pathari FC In The Final Of Friendly Tournament; LIVE On GoalNepal
- USA: Dallas Gurkhas Organizing Solidarity Cup 2020
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection
- Australia: Beni FC Clinches Title Of 10th Kandel Consultancy Cup 2020