Nepal skipper Biraj Maharjan is currently touring United States.
He attended the event organized by Nepalese Amricans in California. He also presented Nepal jersey to the senator of California state.
“It’s my great honor and privileged to meet n greet with the honorable California State Senator (Bob Archuleta) in the opening ceremony of 4th Nepalese American Convention held on July 5th-7th,2019 in Los Angeles", said Maharjan.
The event was organized by F1 Group in association with Himalayan Helping Hand for uplifting identity as Nepalese Americans.
"I would like to thank Bishwo Subedi (Bash), F1 Group, Himalayan Helping Hand and the entire family member of Nepalese American Convention for inviting me to USA", added Maharjan.
- Japan: 1st NJFA Running Cup On February 9
- Malaysia: Preparation Almost Completed For 4th Indam Gold Cup 2020; LIVE On GoalNepal Platform
- New Zealand: Tenzing Hillary Cup 2020 On Feb 1-2
- NFT Qatar Beats Bangladesh Community Team In Its Opener Of Asian Communities Championship
- Nepal U23 Goalie Arpan Karki Off To Maldives To Play Maldives Second Division