Nepal have been grouped with Kyrgyz Republic, Iran and UAE in AFC U19 championship 2020 qualifiers. The Qualifiers will be played on November 2-10, 2019.
Obviously other teams in the group are stronger than Nepal but it's a strong belief that Nepal can do better against those brawny rivals.
So how should Nepal prepare ?
Age verification test:
ANFA must verify the age of the players before sending its team to Iran.
Best players selection from Lalit Memorial U18
The FA must assign its technical study group to study about the players. The scouting department should scout the best players from Nepal or from Lalit memorial U18 championship for the qualifiers.
Closed camp/Friendly Matches
After selection, the FA must keep the players in closed camp as soon as possible. The closed camp must be strict and closely monitored. The FA must arrange some friendly matches against west asian teams. Good training, good diet and good motivation to the players will definitely grind out good result for Nepal.
Top spot in the respective groups will earn direct qualification, while the four best second-placed teams will also advance to the 2020 Finals.
Should the yet to be determined host for the Finals finish either top of their group or among the best four second-placed teams, the next (5th) second-placed team in the ranking among all groups will qualify instead.
- ANFA Prez Karma Tsering Sherpa Tested Coronavirus Positive
- Nepal Football Referee Association Supports Two Referees With NRs 50,000 Cash Each
- AFC Grants ANFA The AFC Grassroots Charter Memberships
- ANFA Conducts Fitness Test For FIFA Refereeing 2021
- From Nepal National Team To Referee Associations, Football Community Is Showing Love Towards Referees In Need
Look Of Dasrath Rangasala In COVID Pandemic