US Embassy has partnered with ANFA and We Stand to send five Nepalese girls to USA for a 2-week-long sports visitors program.
According to Embassy's spokesperson Andie De Arment, the players will meet players from different countries and learn leadership and communication skills in the states.
Embassy Spokesperson Andie De Arment, All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) President Karma Tshering Sherpa, and Nepali taekwondo superstar Sangina Baidya formally launched the program yesterday.
- ANFA Announces Preliminary Squad For SAFF U15 Women's Championship 2019
- Kwiks Cup Inter School Girls Championship: Nepalaya School & Sainik Bidhyalaya Register Win
- Bhutan Hosting SAFF U15 Women’s Championship; Nepal Vs India In The Opener
- Jhapa: Parijat Women's Team Enters FINAL Of Province 1 Women's Championship
- Jhapa: Satashidham Sporting Club Enters Final Of Province 1 Women's Championship
Anu Lama Wants To Become A Coach