US Embassy has partnered with ANFA and We Stand to send five Nepalese girls to USA for a 2-week-long sports visitors program.
According to Embassy's spokesperson Andie De Arment, the players will meet players from different countries and learn leadership and communication skills in the states.
Embassy Spokesperson Andie De Arment, All Nepal Football Association (ANFA) President Karma Tshering Sherpa, and Nepali taekwondo superstar Sangina Baidya formally launched the program yesterday.
- Rautahat: Chandrapur Municipality Enters SFs OF Dy Mayor Cup Women's League
- Rautahat: Waling Plays Stalemate With Bansgadhi, Biratnagar Beats Birendranagar In Dy Mayor Cup
- Rautahat: Chandrapur Municipality Beats Chaudandi Gadhi Municipality In Dy Mayor Cup
- Rautahat: Chandrapur Dy Mayor National Women's League Kicks Off
- Morang XI Vs Dhankuta Women's In The Final Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls