Nepal internationals, Sabitra Bhandari & Anita Basnet will return home on Saturday.
They helped Setu FC to lift the title of Indian women's league.
Bhandari scored twice as Setu FC defeated Manipur Police in the final match played on Wednesday.
Bhandari scored fifteen goals in the competition. Bala Devi receive the highest goal scorer award with 25 goals.
- Australia: Jagjeet Shrestha Joins NPL Side Para Hills Knights
- Hong Kong Born Nepalese Attacker Sneha Limbu: I Want To Play For FC Barcelona Or Any Top Club In The World
- USA: Louisville Rising Stars Vs Pathari FC In The Final Of Friendly Tournament; LIVE On GoalNepal
- USA: Dallas Gurkhas Organizing Solidarity Cup 2020
- Former Nepal International Ranjit Shrestha Says He's Recovering From COVID19 Infection