This post might offend you.
But we want to share, talk about this crazy trend.
Why Nepalese players press their "balls" during tie breaker?
This picture (above) is taken at Rajarani, Dhankuta on Monday.
Does this work in the game? Or simply a superstitious act ?
Please don't forget to comment below.
- Dhankuta: Rajarani Vs Budhuk In The Final Of 1st Chaubise Running Cup
- Morang XI Vs Dhankuta Women's In The Final Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Kankai Womens Team Enter SFs Of Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Cup
- Dhankuta: Martyr Ram Krishna Shrestha Memorial Women's Championship From Magh 3
- Dhankuta: Raja Rani Club Makes A Profit Of Nrs 2 Lakh From 9th Edition