Morang women's team has clinched the title of province 1 inter district football championship.
Morang defeated Jhapa 1-0 in the final match played at Laxmi Marga, Belbari, Morang on Wednesday.
Sabitra Magar scored the match winner in 59th minute.
The champions received Nrs 1,50,000 and runners up team got Nrs 75,000.
Ema Rai from Morang was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament.
Best GK: Kalpana Karki (Morang)
Best DF: Kopila Dhimal (Morang)
Best MF: Sarita Sherpa (Jhapa)
Best FW: Puja Khatiwoda (Jhapa)
Highest goal scorer: Puja Khatiwoda & Ganga Rai
Chief guest Rabin Nagarkoti distributed prizes to the winners.
14 districts from province 1 took part in the event, which was organized by government of province 1.
- Kathmandu: Deputy Mayor Cup Inter-Municipality Women's Football Tournament Kicks Off
- ANFA Publishes Fixtures Of Dy Mayor Inter Municipality Women’s Championship
- Deputy Mayor Inter Municipality Women’s Cup Winners To Get Nrs 5 Lakh
- ANFA Plans Six-month Long Women's League
- Kailali: Shaileshowri Sports Club Organizing Women's Gold Cup From Mangsir 5
Anu Lama Wants To Become A Coach