Morang women's team has clinched the title of province 1 inter district football championship.
Morang defeated Jhapa 1-0 in the final match played at Laxmi Marga, Belbari, Morang on Wednesday.
Sabitra Magar scored the match winner in 59th minute.
The champions received Nrs 1,50,000 and runners up team got Nrs 75,000.
Ema Rai from Morang was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament.
Best GK: Kalpana Karki (Morang)
Best DF: Kopila Dhimal (Morang)
Best MF: Sarita Sherpa (Jhapa)
Best FW: Puja Khatiwoda (Jhapa)
Highest goal scorer: Puja Khatiwoda & Ganga Rai
Chief guest Rabin Nagarkoti distributed prizes to the winners.
14 districts from province 1 took part in the event, which was organized by government of province 1.
- ANFA Announces Preliminary Squad For SAFF U15 Women's Championship 2019
- Kwiks Cup Inter School Girls Championship: Nepalaya School & Sainik Bidhyalaya Register Win
- Bhutan Hosting SAFF U15 Women’s Championship; Nepal Vs India In The Opener
- Jhapa: Parijat Women's Team Enters FINAL Of Province 1 Women's Championship
- Jhapa: Satashidham Sporting Club Enters Final Of Province 1 Women's Championship
Anu Lama Wants To Become A Coach