Morang women's team has clinched the title of province 1 inter district football championship.
Morang defeated Jhapa 1-0 in the final match played at Laxmi Marga, Belbari, Morang on Wednesday.
Sabitra Magar scored the match winner in 59th minute.
The champions received Nrs 1,50,000 and runners up team got Nrs 75,000.
Ema Rai from Morang was adjudged the most valuable player of the tournament.
Best GK: Kalpana Karki (Morang)
Best DF: Kopila Dhimal (Morang)
Best MF: Sarita Sherpa (Jhapa)
Best FW: Puja Khatiwoda (Jhapa)
Highest goal scorer: Puja Khatiwoda & Ganga Rai
Chief guest Rabin Nagarkoti distributed prizes to the winners.
14 districts from province 1 took part in the event, which was organized by government of province 1.
- UPDATE: Tarsorrhaphy Needed On Samikchya Magar's Right Eye
- GoalNepal Supporters Raise Nrs 58,060 On 5th Day Of Campaign For Samikchya Magar
- Chulachuli Women’s Football Club & Chulachuli Youth Supporters Donate 16200 rs To Samikchhya Magar
- All Nepal Women Football Association Supports Samikchya Magar With Nrs 12,000
- Belbari Naksalbari Club Hands Over Nrs 16,000 To Samikchhya Magar
Friendly Match: Nepal U15 Girls Team Vs Bhutan U15 Girls