Jawalakhel youth club has entered quarterfinals of CMS Bharatpur gold cup football tournament.
JYC defeated Bijaya youth club Hetauda in sudden death to enter last eight at Campa Chaur, Narayangadh on Tuesday.
Both teams played a thrilling 4-4 draw in regulation time.
Yannick Owona became the man of the match and received Nrs 10,000 cash.
JYC will meet Sankata club on Baisakh 28 in quarterfinal match.
Nepal APF will play against Birgunj youth academy at 4 PM on Wednesday.
Aj international is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 6 lakh. Runners up team will get Nrs 3 lakh.
- Jawalakhel Youth Club Prez Thulo Bhai KC: We Have Provided Nrs 1,50,000 For The Treatment Of Sameer Bista
- Jawalakhel Youth Club Covers Medical Expenses For Knee Surgery Of Its Player
- Chitwan: Abhisek Church Rajhar Wins Title Of 5th Hanami Chitwan Championship
- 5th Hanami Chitwan Championship Final: Junior Police Officer College Vs Abhisek Church, Rajhar Postponed
- Chitwan: Abhisek Church Rajahar Enters Final Of 5th Hanami Chitwan Championship
JYC President Thulo Bhai KC has clarified on the issue of player Sameer Bista & activities of the club - VIDEO