Jawalakhel youth club has entered quarterfinals of CMS Bharatpur gold cup football tournament.
JYC defeated Bijaya youth club Hetauda in sudden death to enter last eight at Campa Chaur, Narayangadh on Tuesday.
Both teams played a thrilling 4-4 draw in regulation time.
Yannick Owona became the man of the match and received Nrs 10,000 cash.
JYC will meet Sankata club on Baisakh 28 in quarterfinal match.
Nepal APF will play against Birgunj youth academy at 4 PM on Wednesday.
Aj international is organizing the championship, which has a winning purse of Nrs 6 lakh. Runners up team will get Nrs 3 lakh.
- Chitwan: Panas FC Beats Narayangadh FC In District League
- Nepal Police Club Wins Title Of Bikash Running Shield
- Chitwan: Nepal Police Club Enters FINAL Of Bikash Running Shield
- Chitwan XI Stuns Nepal Army To Enter FINAL Of Bikash Running Shield
- Chitwan: Sankata Club Enters SFs Of Bikash Running Shield
JYC President Thulo Bhai KC has clarified on the issue of player Sameer Bista & activities of the club - VIDEO